Have you ever thought…
- I feel insecure, lack confidence, and don’t know what to do.
- I’ve poured my life into others, neglected myself and now I feel completely lost.
- I feel invisible and yet terrified of others knowing the true me.
- I am tired of being manipulated and controlled by others, and being unable to say ‘NO.’
- I try to look like I have it together on the outside and instead hide behind accomplishing tasks.
- I’m worried that I am not enough or too much and that others will leave me.
- Help! I am sick and tired of being and doing what others expect of me!
My greatest passion is to help Moms become the most amazing woman she can become by first loving and nurture herself so she can truly love and nurture her children.
Heal yourself, heal your family…
Every life begins with a hope, to matter, to be noticed and adored… to play an irreplaceable role in the world.
Not all women have received the love and nurturing that she deserved as a little girl. Is that you?
…the tender looks of adoration, the endearing words of affirmation, or the sweet caresses that made you know without a doubt that you were precious, priceless, and adored.
So…Instead of feeling cherished and confident, you may have felt invisible and alone.
Learning to be disconnected from emotions, being useful, or caring for others at the expense of yourself became a way of survival. Instead of bliss — anxiety, depression, co-dependency, and feelings of being overwhelmed can become constant companions.
It’s time to own your life.
You no longer accept other’s blame, shame, or games.
Most often what has been missing from your own life is MORE of you!
- MORE significance, purpose, and impact to provide meaning…
- MORE connections and compassion to yourself and others…
- MORE energy, motivation, and inspiration…
- MORE love, laughter, and living a life story that is truly owned by YOU!
A Mom that is connected to herself is able to richly connect to her children because she gives from a place of healing, depth, and compassion.
Connected Moms make better Moms.